So, last Friday Brenna over at Blissfully Brenna tagged about a billion different people with some blogging awards and I was one of the bunch. Woo! Thanks so much! Anyway, check it:
- Thank and link to the peep that nominated me.
- Share seven random facts about myself.
- Award some other nifty bloggers.
So. Seven things about me:
- I was a Girl Scout for a long time. Yeah, I rocked that from elementary school through high school, baby.
- I do not like tomatoes. In any form. Yeah, no ketchup, no BLTs, no spaghetti sauce. Nothing. Actually, that's only 99% true. I love salsa. But it's gotta be spicy and chunky salsa makes me shudder.
- Speaking of this whole tomato thing, I'm a picky eater. Or rather, I do not like some very specific things that seem to show up in EVERYTHING. Like tomatoes. And mayonaise. And coffee.
- I am obsessed with Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. It's a fantastic song. I mean, even the covers rock (go check the On the Rocks and Halestorm versions).
- There are few things I despise more than going to the dentist.
- I am rather particular about, well, a lot of things. Organization is rather important to me . . . be it the files on my computer, the food in my refrigerator, or the books on my shelves.
- I don't get excited about upcoming events unless they're right about to happen. Seriously. Oh, were're going to Oregon in a year/month/week? Eh, whatever. Oh, we're going tomorrow? I'M SO PSYCHED.
Did all of these thrilling tidbits sate anyone's curiosity? If not, well, too bad. Anyway, my nominees:
- Jessie at Little Bonobo's Book Cafe - she doesn't update all that often, but her posts are always honest and interesting
- Kirstin over at SqueezeBoxPharm - because she's been trying to build up the motivation to blog more often, and maybe shiny awards will help.
- Kat over at That Flighty Temptress - because she always makes sure to keep things lively and fun.
- Jackie from Books & Tea - she reviews books and types of tea, which is a rather fantastic combination.
- Kate, or rather, The Queen of Creativity - she's my mother, and families should shamelessly lavish attention upon each other.
Yeah, I know, the original rules asked for 15 people, but that's kind of ridiculous. And it's not like these blog awards haven't been circling the blogosphere for the last forever. *shrug* Anyway, because today's post is kind of boring, I bring you what could be one of the best movie moments EVER. Oh, and just a heads up, there's a swear near the end.