Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 things I did instead of blogging

Sometimes, we have the best intentions for our blogs. Like a post about YA literature and frustration. And sometimes things come up that prevent us from fulfilling those best intentions. So today I'm gonna talk about some stuff I've done over the last few days instead of blogging:
  1. Ate lemon jello. This was not as exciting as it sounds.
  2. Finished Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke & Bone. It is beautiful and brilliant and beyond words, so you should definitely go pick up a copy.
  3. Got a $5 off coupon for the new Lion King blu-ray that's coming out next Tuesday. I've never really expressed my love for that movie on this blog, but let's just say that this is a BIG DEAL.
  4. Finally got my hands on a copy of Scott Westerfeld's Goliath. Ridiculously excited for steampunk goodness.
  5. Got my last Pottermore email! I'm FlameAsh111 and in Ravenclaw--you should friend me!
  6. Vomited. This was actually a bit more exciting than it sounds.
  7. Snazzed up the yellow, crochet birdy mentioned in this post with a bow tie and top hat. He is now the cutest bird that has ever lived. Err, not lived.
  8. Painted my fingernails.
  9. Fine-tuned what could be a marvelous drinking game for Food Network's Chopped. It's a cooking competition show and seriously, there are so many fantastic opportunities for dunken madness. Which, of course, you should only indulge in if you're legally allowed to drink.
  10. Downloaded the anniversary edition of Legend of Zelda: Four Swords for free. Which I think is pretty snazzy. And full of swords and adventure.
So, what are some things that you've done recently that you wouldn't normally mention on your blog? Eat any jello? Or something that tastes better? Tell me in the comments!