|My awesome newsprint fingernails. Excuse my horrible photo.|
What You Need:
- Light-colored nail polish
- Clear nail polish
- Rubbing alcohol
- Strips of newspaper (big enough to cover nail)
What To Do:
- Paint nails with light-colored polish. When dry, paint nails with clear polish.
- Pour rubbing alcohol into shallow glass. When your nails are dry, soak nails in alcohol for ten seconds.
- Press newspaper strips into fingernails.
- After a few seconds, slowly remove newspaper strips.
- When dry, paint nails with clear polish again
Project originally found at More Design Please.