|Yay for mediocre webcam pics!|
Anyway. To put it simply, Sarah is a girl that likes to write. She also hates to write sometimes. Obviously she and writing have a confusing relationship.
Despite this, Sarah graduated from the University of Montana with a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing and English Literature, had a short story published in the 2010 edition of Scribendi, and has been a NaNoWriMo winner every year since 2006. Sometimes she writes literary fiction, but most of the time she focuses on YA fantasy and science fiction.
And that's enough about Sarah's writing pedigree. Sarah also likes a lot of other fabulous things. Let's list some of them:
- She loves crochet, drawing, and DIY projects because she wants her surroundings to look fabulous.
- She is a secret foodie and is slowly improving on her mediocre cooking skills. Wish her luck. Please.
- She is a computer guru, and thus moonlights as tech support for her family members and everyone else by association.
- She is a textbook geek. This has produced an unnatural love of superheroes, video games, and everything animated.
- She also likes cats, Asian food, and the Green Bay Packers.
Wasn't that fun? Yes. It was. But if all of your burning questions weren't sufficiently answered, feel free to go interrogate Sarah on Formspring.