Friday, July 15, 2011

It all ends

Super dramatic movie poster, yes?
I don't usually do posts on current events, but this is different. This is my childhood.

Today is July 15th, 2011. Earlier today, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 became available to the world.

By the time this post goes up, many of you will have already seen the movie. You'll have waited in lines for hours, or snagged a seat in the early morning, when no one was expecting you. You'll have tingled in anticipation as the lights dimmed and waited patiently through 15 minutes of previews. You'll have cried and cheered and experienced everything there is to experience in the last Harry Potter movie.

If not, well, you're definitely in for a treat.

So tell me, are you a rabid Harry Potter fan like me? Did you dress up in your house duds and go to the midnight showing? Or is the movie on your to-do list? If you have seen it already, what did you think? I've seen the movie, but try to mark any spoilers for those who haven't, yeah? Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments.