Monday, March 5, 2012

Behind the silence

Woo, okay, because I'm sure some of you have been wondering: a quick explanation for my sudden and unexpected hiatus during the last week.

As some of you already know, I've been in the process of moving for the last two months. Yes, it took that long. No, I'm not really going to go into details because they are boring.

Suffice to say, most of that time was spent not doing much, and thus, it didn't cut into my blog posting at all. It didn't seem like it was going to start being a problem either. Then, suddenly, everything was happening all the time.

I enjoyed four 12-hour car rides in a week. I lugged boxes around on those days that I wasn't in the car. I had little to no internet access, whether I was riding or lugging. There was no time or opportunity to do much of anything that wasn't moving, and that's why I abandoned you all.

So I apologize.

However, I have now returned! *salute*