Friday, January 20, 2012

On the road again

If you've been a longtime follower of Squidink, you might remember when I went to Portland, OR last spring. If not that's cool. All you really need to know is that that trip was all about apartment hunting and that, uhh, I didn't end up getting an apartment.

But I finally have an update: I'm officially moving to the Portland area!

I don't have too many details yet--most of them still need to be ironed out--but I'm heading over there on Monday. Thus, I've been packing all week . . . which sucks . . . but I'm almost done and moving definitely makes up for cardboard box hell.
Boxes are more plentiful than they appear.
Anyway. Do you guys have any good news to share? It doesn't have to be anything big--sometimes you have to set aside some excitement for the little things in life. So tell me what you guys are up to in the comments!