Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm a Platform-Building Campaigner!

Well, after some hefty consideration, I've finally decided to participate in Rachael Harrie's 4th Writers' Platform-Building Campaign. Woo!

If you've never heard of it, the Platform-Building Campaign is a pretty big deal. I've never participated before, but from what I've heard, it's a great way to meet other writers online and forge friendships. There are a ton of people participating (including my peeps, Brenna and Daniel), so it looks like it'll be pretty exciting.

Registration is open until the 15th of February (that's this Wednesday people), so if you're interested, take a look at the information page. I hope to see you participating by my side!

Have you ever participated in one of Rachael Harrie's Platform-building Campaigns? If so, what'd you think? And if not, well, why not? Tell me all about it in the comments.