Monday, November 14, 2011

Some of my favorite things

You all know I like NaNoWriMo. It's not like I've been subtle. So today I'll be a little more specific.
For me, NaNoWriMo is all about challenging myself. And collecting little plastic soldiers and knights. Meeting new people. Weekly write-ins at Shari's and The Villa and the library. Encouragement en masse. Competing with other people's word counts. Lemon sour cream pie. Commemorative t-shirts. Word sprints. 50,000+ words. Silly webcam settings. The inspirational stickers. Chatting on Twitter. Complaining on Twitter. Super productive weekends. Discovering a new story. Writing, writing, and writing some more. Wonderful MLs. Google+ hangouts. Talking about stories. And, ultimately, the purple winner bars!

So are you participating in NaNoWriMo? If so, what are some of your favorite things about it? Tell me in the comments!