|Pretty nifty, yeah?|
- Thank and link to the peep that nominated me.
- Share seven things about myself.
- Award some other cool bloggerly people.
- Contact said bloggerly people and tell them that they're awesome.
So. Seven things about me.
- I am a cat person. They're smart, they're fluffy, and they can take care of themselves.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal and eggs are my favorite food. I love them in all forms except scrambled.
- I'm a video game geek. I own a Playstation 3, Nintendo DSi, Playstation 2, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Color, and a Super Nintendo. On top of that, I have semi-regular access to an XBox 360 and a Wii.
- I am one half of a Pictionary god.
- The thing that really got me writing was Sailor Moon. There will probably be a post on this. I'm not sure why there isn't already.
- At one point in my life I was going to study astrophysics. Now my science of choice is marine biology.
- I tell people to "suck it up" a lot. Understandably I do not have the best bedside manner. Good thing I'm not a doctor . . . oh you just got out of surgery? Suck it up.
Phew, now that's enough about me. Now for a pair of cool bloggerly ladies that deserve to be called stylish:
- Kirstin over at SqueezeBoxPharm because she tells entertaining life stories, but doesn't update nearly enough. Maybe being called stylish will be encouraging.
- Kate, or rather, The Queen of Creativity. It's an art journaling blog, but the focus is on creativity in general. Kate is also my mother, and families should shamelessly promote each other.
Normal writerly post back up on Wednesday! Look forward to a titillating post on the joys and wonders of hardbacks, paperbacks, and e-books. And because today's post was lacking in the entertainment, a video for all of you: